Tuesday 4 February 2014

self expression poster " ME DESIGNER"


Concept


I want to be a graphic and tattoos designer and also a creative designer.

This project concept is to design original tattoos for my own body by using transparent paper in process to present the tattoos though my body. The reason why I want to be tattoos designer because since I got first tattoos in my body, I never stop to think about what next I'm going to design for my new tattoos and for me tattoos have so many meaning ,It's not only to be look cool or beautiful, It's kind of art that can tell the story in the body. I also put some keywords in design to show all my creativity and my self as a “Me Designer”. About colour, I used black and white tone to show the detail of tattoos clearly,and be harmonious with model and background.

No comments:

Post a Comment