Monday 20 January 2014

ME DESIGNER


My name is Pitiphan Pikulyaem . I have started to learn design since I was high school. I liked to watch movie , see some advertising or hand-made magazine that time,which make me think that I want to be a designer .

In university I studied about communication art . I like to design logo, or layout magazine by typography and also if I have a free time, me and my friends we often shoot some movies or music videos , and before I came to Australia I was opened my own brand cloths shop that I design my self . I like to see or learn everything about new ideas design ,and recently I’m fascinating about tattoo design. I have designed my own tattoo for 2years.


Design never makes me feel bored to learn. If someone ask me which job I want to work , I would say I don't know but if someone ask me what I want to be, I could say easily I want to be designer ,maybe I can own some agency company , magazine or have some tattoo shop . So this is about me designer .

No comments:

Post a Comment